Work for Educational Playcare
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and join a winning team? We are the best early childhood program in the area and we only hire the best!
The people we hire have a genuine love for young children and a commitment to high quality education. We are always looking to add talented, energetic, positive, honest, and fun people to our team. If you are one of these people, we want to talk to you! Negative people, gossipers, and whiners need not apply
Our goal is to provide the highest quality programs for children possible. We also work towards providing the highest quality work environment for our teachers and we provide them with all of the resources they need to be successful.
Ideally, we are seeking candidates with coursework or degrees in Early Childhood Education or a related field. Childcare experience is also a valuable asset. However, we will consider persons without either for Assistant teacher positions. While experience is not required either, preference is given to persons with experience in a licensed early childhood center. Preference is also given to applicants having Early Childhood Education.
We compensate our teachers at the top of the scale for private sector childcare centers. For instance, the range for a teacher with Early Childhood Education is between $13-$18 per hour. Our employees also enjoy additional monthly bonuses of up to $120 – that’s nearly $1,500 each year!
In addition, our full time teachers enjoy vacation and sick time, subsidized health and dental plans, company paid life insurance, a matching 401k program, an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), and subsidized childcare (subject to availability). Additionally, we help all of our teachers to pay for courses related to Early Childhood Education and we’ll even pay 100% of the cost of obtaining a CDA. For those seeking a career in ECE, we work towards providing opportunities for growth and advancement.
In order to be considered, you must apply on our website.
We look forward to meeting you!
“Our mission is to provide our employees with the highest quality workplace environment possible. We seek to provide our employees with equipment, materials and training to be among the finest providers of care to young children. Finally, we seek to provide each one with the opportunities to achieve their career goals in the field of childcare.” — Jane Porterfield & Gerry Pastor
The Top 10 Reasons to Work for Educational Playcare
- Educational Playcare is more than a company; it’s a culture! Since we only hire the best, you’ll only be working with the best!
- Our teachers work in bright, spacious and beautiful learning environments.
- We maintain a highly supportive work environment. We value our teachers, administrators and employees as highly as we value our students and their families!
- We will support your long term career goals by offering the opportunity for tuition reimbursement for courses in Early Childhood Education!
- Our teachers are provided with free enrollment in our Employee Assistance Program, which provides for free legal and financial advice, counseling and more!
- Our full-time staff enjoy benefits that include health insurance, dental insurance and life insurance!
- Other benefits include vacation, sick time and holiday pay, paid trainings and child care discounts! (subject to availability)
- Educational Playcare offers a matching 401K program!
- You’ll be working for a company that provides the highest quality of care for children and their families that can be found anywhere!
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of children!